作者: 华尔街电视 , 文章内容并不代表本网立场和观点。
原视频发布在川普【相关阅读:天目所见:武汉肺炎的两种来源】总统推特:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312525833505058816?s=20
发布于美东时间2020年10月3日16:50
I want to begin by thanking all of the incredible medical professionals, the doctors, the nurses, everybody at Walter Reed Medical Center.
我首先要感谢沃尔特里德医疗中心的
所有了不起的医疗专业人员,医生,护士…所有人。
I think it’s the finest in the world for the incredible job they’ve been doing.
我认为它是世界上最好的,他们一直在做令人难以置信的好的工作。
I came here, wasn’t feeling so well.
我来到这里,感觉不是很舒服。
I feel much better now.
我现在感觉好多了。
We’re working hard to get me all the way back.
我们正在努力让我完全康复。
I have to be back because we still have to make America great again.
我必须回来,因为我们还得让美国再次伟大。
We’ve done an awfully good job of that, but we still have steps to go.
我们在这方面做得非常好,但我们还一段路要走。
And we have to finish that job.
而我们必须完成这项工作。
And I’ll be back.
我还会回来的
I think I’ll be back soon.
我想我很快就会回来的。
And I look forward to finishing up the campaign the way it was started
and the way we’ve been doing and the kind of numbers that we’ve been doing.
而我也期待着完成竞选,一如既往,
向往常一样有那些出色的数字。
We’ve been so proud of it.
我们一直很自豪。
But this was something that happened and it’s happened to millions of people all over the world.
但这个病毒就这么发生了,而且发生在全世界数百万人身上。
And I’m fighting for them not just in the U.S.
而与病毒奋斗,不仅仅是为在美国的人。
I’m fighting for them all over the world.
我也为全世界的人。
We’re going to beat this coronavirus or whatever you want to call it, and we’re going to beat it soundly.
我们要打败这个冠状病毒,或者随便你想怎么称呼它吧,
我们都要彻底地打败它。
So many things have happened.
发生了这么多事情。
If you look at the therapeutics, which I’m taking right now,
some of them and others are coming out soon that are looking like, frankly, they’re miracles.
如果你看看我现在正在服用的治疗药物,
其中一些和其他即将上市的药物,坦率地说,它们看起来就像奇迹。
If you want to know the truth, they’re miracles.
如果你想知道真相,它们就是奇迹。
People criticize me when I say that, but we have things happening that look like they’re miracles coming down from God.
当我这样说的时候,人们会批评我,但我们有一些事情发生,
看起来像是从神那里降下的神迹。
So I just want to tell you that I’m starting to feel good.
所以我只想告诉你,我开始感觉良好了。
You don’t know over the next period of a few days, I guess that’s the real test.
你不知道在接下来的几天时间里会怎样,
我想这才是真正的考验。
So we’ll be seeing what happens over those next couple of days.
所以我们要看接下来这几天会发生什么。
I just want to be so thankful for all of the support I’ve seen, whether it’s on television or reading about it.
我只想非常感谢所有支持我的人,不管是在电视上还是在我看到的报刊上。
I most of all appreciate what’s been said by the American people, by almost a bipartisan consensus of American people.
我最欣赏的美国人民对我的祝福,几乎是美国两党人民的共识。
It’s a beautiful thing to see.
这是一件很美的事情。
And I very much appreciate it and I won’t forget it.
而且我非常感谢,我不会忘记。
I promise you that.
我向你保证
I also want to thank the leaders of the world for their condolences and they know what we’re going through.
我也要感谢世界各国领导人的慰问,他们知道我们正在经历什么。
They know what, as your leader, what I have to go through.
他们知道,作为你们的领袖,我必须要经历什么。
But I had no choice because I just didn’t want to stay in the White House.
但我没有选择,因为我只是不想留在白宫。
I was given that alternative.
我有这个选择。
Stay in the White House.
呆在白宫里。
Lock yourself in.
把自己锁在里面
Don’t ever leave.
永远不要离开。
Don’t even go to the Oval Office.
甚至不要去椭圆形办公室。
Just stay upstairs and enjoy it.
就留在楼上享受吧。
Don’t see people, don’t talk to people and just be done with it.
不要见人,不要和人说话,就这样了。
And I can’t do that.
而我不能这样做。
I had to be out front.
我必须冲在前面。
And this is America.
而这就是美国。
This is the United States.
这就是美国。
This is the greatest country in the world.
这是世界上最伟大的国家。
This is the most powerful country in the world.
这是世界上最强大的国家。
I can’t be locked up in a room upstairs and totally safe and just say, hey, whatever happens, happens.
我不能被关在楼上的房间里,完全安全,
只能说,哎,不管发生什么,随他去吧。
I can’t do that.
我不能这样做。
We have to confront problems as a leader.
作为领导者,我们必须正视问题。
You have to confront problems.
你必须面对问题。
There’s never been a great leader that would have done that.
从来没有一个伟大的领袖会回避问题。
So that’s where it is.
所以这就是现在的情况。
Melania asked me to say something as to the respect that she has for our country, the love that she has for our country.
梅拉尼娅让我说说她对我们国家的尊重,对我们国家的热爱。
And we’re both doing well.
而我们都挺好的。
Melania is really handling it very nicely.
梅拉尼娅对付这个病情真的很好。
As you’ve probably read, she’s slightly younger than me, just a little tiny bit.
你可能已经看过了,她比我稍微年轻一点,就那么一点点。
And therefore, just we know the disease.
因此,根据我们了解到的这种疾病。
We know the situation with aged versus younger people.
我们知道老年人与年轻人的情况。
And Malania is handling it statistically like it’s supposed to be handled.
而梅拉尼亚的情况与统计学告诉我们的类似。
And that makes me very happy and it makes the country very happy.
这让我非常高兴,也让国家非常高兴。
But I’m also doing well, and I think we’re going to have a very good result again over the next few days.
但我也挺好,我想在接下来的几天里,我们又会有一个非常好的结果。
We’re going to probably know for sure.
我们大概会知道的。
So I just want to thank everybody out there, everybody all over the world, specifically the United States.
所以,我只想感谢外面的每一个人,全世界的每一个人,特别是美国。
The outpouring of love has been incredible.
爱心的涌动让人难以置信。
I will never forget. Thank you very much.
我永远不会忘记。非常感谢你。
安卓翻墙APP、Windows翻墙:ChromeGo
AD:搬瓦工官方翻墙服务Just My Socks,不怕被墙
via 川普总统发布对向全国致辞:我会回来的!为了美国,也为了世界,我将战胜病毒!
没有评论:
发表评论